Saturday, August 7, 2010

Wordle word cloud celebrates 100th post


In honor of my 100th MuseoBlogger post, I created this word cloud using my blog feed and the Wordle program. To make your own word cloud, visit www.wordle.net

Thank you so much for following my musings on museums and the cultural landscape. I promise to keep improving the quality of the content you find here as I head toward my next 100 posts.

Coming soon to MuseoBlogger, an examination of the increasingly important role of hospitals as collectors and exhibitors of fine art, as well as a series of guest posts from the students in my exhibit development and design class at Walsh University. My students will also be posting to their own museum-related blogs throughout the upcoming semester, and I will post links to those sites when we have them up and running.

Thanks again for your interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catch me on Voices of the Past