Wednesday, February 17, 2010
New museum honors the life and legacy of Coach Eddie Robinson
Congratulations to Paul Haynes and the InterActive Group on the debut of the exhibits they developed, designed, and produced for the new Eddie Robinson Museum. Below is a link to the Museum's website and a review that appeared in the New York Times last Friday.
- What is your museum giving up for Lent?
- New museum honors the life and legacy of Coach Edd...
- Judge in Italy orders return of Getty Bronze | LA ...
- Evalyn Gates to lead Cleveland Museum of Natural H...
- Seattle museum to receive comprehensive Picasso ex...
- Will New Orleans vs. Indianapolis Art Museum Super...
- Dr. Scott Sampson draws a huge crowd | Photos
- ▼ February (7)