Don't have any plans for All Hallows' Eve yourself yet? Check out the website of your favorite museum to see what they may have planned. Many museums host boo-tiful bashes featuring their creepier collections, and the costumes are always among the most interesting in town.
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
What is your local museum doing this Halloween?
My husband and I will be out tonight gathering the final supplies needed to finish this year's Halloween costumes. After the neighborhood kiddie party, passing out candy, and trick-or-treating with our girls, we will be heading to the Cleveland Museum of Natural History's "Bones, Bugs & Dead Animals" grown-up party this Saturday night.
- ► 2010 (48)
- What is your local museum doing this Halloween?
- "Sea Monster" skull to go on display at museum in ...
- More behavioral innovation from the folks at TheFu...
- Smithsonian researchers discover a giant new speci...
- Earhart hair at IWASM turns out to be thread
- The Fun Theory: museums take note, fun makes a dif...
- Desperate for attention, museum calls upon star po...
- Does McDonald's in the Louvre assault the Museum's...
- ▼ October (8)