Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Earhart hair at IWASM turns out to be thread
The discovery that IWASM's hair sample is actually just a bit of thread may be sad news for Earhart fans, but on the bright side, the Museum has extended the run of its exhibit "The Life and Legacy of Ameila Earhart" through November 15th so you can head down to Burke Lakefront Airport and check out the sample for yourself.
- ► 2010 (48)
- What is your local museum doing this Halloween?
- "Sea Monster" skull to go on display at museum in ...
- More behavioral innovation from the folks at TheFu...
- Smithsonian researchers discover a giant new speci...
- Earhart hair at IWASM turns out to be thread
- The Fun Theory: museums take note, fun makes a dif...
- Desperate for attention, museum calls upon star po...
- Does McDonald's in the Louvre assault the Museum's...
- ▼ October (8)