Thursday, September 24, 2009

Seasonal creative support added to Illumine Creative Solutions' existing services

Anticipating the onset of the slowest stretch for my museum projects, from November to January, this year I am applying my creative production skills and event planning experience to the seasonal needs many businesses encounter during the lead-up to the holidays.

From planning and procuring thoughtful and artful thank you gifts for clients and employees, to designing and installing tasteful seasonal decorations and displays, I can help with those holiday projects that require a refined aesthetic and an eye for detail.

If your business, gallery, or museum store could use some help tackling these time-sensitive tasks this holiday season, give me call to see if I can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catch me on Voices of the Past