Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Museums, please take my temporary/traveling exhibit survey

I am currently helping the Pro Football Hall of Fame develop a traveling exhibit program to integrate into their ongoing temporary exhibit development schedule. In advance of planning and producing the next exhibit, I am hoping to gather some information about what museums look for today in traveling exhibits and what they expect in the way of content, design, and facility considerations.

As a means of reaching a wide array of museums, I have developed a very simple, 10 question survey, which should take no more than 3 or 4 minutes to complete. Please follow the link below to access the survey on SurveyMonkey.com and help me provide you with high-quality exhibits in the future. Thanks for your participation!

Click here to be redirected to the survey. If you cannot use the link, simply copy and paste the following URL into your browser: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=4vZXKhz2ydsa21ULtlEVdQ_3d_3d

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catch me on Voices of the Past