Responding to a study that showed children who studied the arts outperformed their peers who did not, Secretary of Education Arne Duncan called for greater access to quality education in the arts for our kids nationwide. To those of us working in the arts and cultural fields, the benefits of grounding children's educational experience in the arts should come as no surprise. This is just a nice research-based validation of how important our work really is to our kids' future.
- ► 2010 (48)
- Last Wednesday, 70 paleontologists visited the Cre...
- The Ohio Arts Council needs our help too.
- Lobby for your library!
- Composting, can you dig it?
- MuseoBlogger version 2.0
- Secretary of Education wants more access to arts e...
- WKYC: Developer teams with Marinescape to build aq...
- OMA professional development
- Two museum heroes today, in two vastly different w...
- ▼ June (9)