To further our mission of serving the professional needs of the Ohio museum community, the board and staff at the Ohio Museums Association is currently putting together the program of professional development opportunities for the next year and beyond.
Although we have several great programs already in the works, including workshops on education and greening your museum, a family-friendly conference with a family visitor focused track of sessions, and a bonus joint conference with the Association of Midwest Museums in Cleveland, we, the OMA Board, would love to hear from you about the kinds of professional development that would be most valuable to you in this tough economy, where travel dollars are stretched thin.
If you have any thoughts, or specific ideas, please leave a comment below this post and I will be sure to share them with my fellow board members as well as with the OMA staff.
I'm looking forward to reading about how we at OMA can continue to provide the information our members need most and be responsive in meeting their needs.
Have a great weekend!
-- Post From My iPhone
- ► 2010 (48)
- Last Wednesday, 70 paleontologists visited the Cre...
- The Ohio Arts Council needs our help too.
- Lobby for your library!
- Composting, can you dig it?
- MuseoBlogger version 2.0
- Secretary of Education wants more access to arts e...
- WKYC: Developer teams with Marinescape to build aq...
- OMA professional development
- Two museum heroes today, in two vastly different w...
- ▼ June (9)