Monday, June 22, 2009

MuseoBlogger version 2.0






Today I launched the new-look version of my blog and hope you see it as a major improvement over the previous design. I certainly like it better than the old edition. I felt it was time for an image makeover and recently I finished a design overhaul of my logo, brand, and business card. Currently, I have a good friend redeveloping my website to correspond with the new look. More to come on that front very soon.

Unfortunately, because of limitations within the Blogger format, along with my limited time and bank account, I could not develop a blog template to perfectly match my new brand image. However, I felt this template and color scheme corresponded nicely with my logo, it was logically organized, and it seemed easy to read. If you have any feedback, positive or negative, please pass it along, as I still consider this something of a work-in-progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Catch me on Voices of the Past