Today I'm in the process of rewriting and improving a blank, relatively standard, exhibition contract to make it a more comprehensive document. If anyone out there has a good contract or agreement you use at your institution, which you wouldn't mind sharing as a sample, I would love to see it. I especially need to tighten up the language in the marketing/pr section and the artifact handling/loan responsibility section of my current version.
Please drop an email to email@example.com if you have a blank version of your exhibition contract or artifact loan agreement you are willing to pass along.
-- Post From My iPhone
- ► 2010 (48)
- 4 Ways Social Media is Changing the Non-Profit Wor...
- If a museum program falls in the woods...
- Always on the lookout for museum inspiration
- Cleveland Museum Examiner: Spend Mother's Day at t...
- Building a better exhibition contract
- Informal science education worked for her!
- Evolution debate redux... Are you kidding me?
- ▼ May (7)