Saturday, May 16, 2009
Always on the lookout for museum inspiration
I have been on vacation this past week in the Turks and Caicos with my family and some of our friends, but from the time we arrived at the airport and I snapped this photo of the local museum's exhibit until this posting, I have been catching up on reading my museum journals and blogs. Even on vacation it feels good to take a little time to sharpen up my skills and read up on the latest trends in our field. The weather and location is totally amazing down here, and I'm in no hurry to leave, but I still look forward to applying some of what I have learned to projects in the works back home. Until I get back to the States and have a little time to write a meatier museum-related post, check out the list of blogs I read to see what I've been diving into down here.
- ► 2010 (48)
- 4 Ways Social Media is Changing the Non-Profit Wor...
- If a museum program falls in the woods...
- Always on the lookout for museum inspiration
- Cleveland Museum Examiner: Spend Mother's Day at t...
- Building a better exhibition contract
- Informal science education worked for her!
- Evolution debate redux... Are you kidding me?
- ▼ May (7)